Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I was cleaning old E-mails and came across this, and I still thought it was funny, so hey I'm gonna share.


A Bowl of Lifesavers

A teacher was doing a study testing the senses of
first graders, using a bowl of Lifesavers.
The children began to say:
" Red............cherry,"
"Yellow.........lemon,"
"Green..........lime,"
"Orange.........orange,"

Finally the teacher gave them all honey Lifesavers.
After eating them none of the children could identify the taste. "Well," he said, "I'll give you
all a clue; It's what your mother may sometimes call your father."

One little girl looked up in horror, spit her Lifesaver out and yelled:
"Oh My God!!!! They're assholes!"

15 comments:

Y.Y. said...

first!!!!!!!
lesson is you gotta watch what you say in front of your kids cuz they repeat all

Sarachka said...

OMG! what y.y. said is sooo true. The punchline was a bit inappropriate (at least to me)
The post is really funny- thanx for sharing:)

Anonymous said...

yy is right got to watch what u say infront of kids - in the car when I brake suddenly my 3 year old asks me " is he a shmuck?"

Pragmatician said...

Funny,and as YY says it's a leson for parents.

Nemo said...

Bad parents... bad marriage.

smoo said...

That must've been my kid.

exsemgirl said...

LOL!!

Thanks for the chuckle!!

חנה מיכאל said...

very funny. (-; kids do repeat everything...Sometimes months later, when you thought something had gone by unnoticed...lol

Anonymous said...

And you say asshole like it's a bad thing?!

yingerman said...

Thanx for all's imput.
I humble apologize if I offended anyone, it was funny though.

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Haha funny.

Anonymous said...

now u need to wash out your mouth with soap

smb said...

lol that was good

kasamba said...

That was THE funniest punchline- cuz I was not expecting that!

chaverah said...

i hopwe this it not a typical home. the punch line made me sad.