And so this blogger wants to know pretty much the same but I'm asking it from a male point of view.
- Why do women wear a suit to the grocery.
- Why do females think they need makeup.
- Why do married women wear shietals with skin/french parts or "natural looks".
- Why do girls still naively think that men just 'wanna talk".
- Why are female styles geared to accentuate the body.
- What in the world are women thinking, trying to squeeze into clothing that's too small/tight for them, to the point that underwear lines show through.
- Why do orthodox girls wear those tops that reveal waist when they lean to one side.
- Dresses robe and coats that have belts, are those really tzniusdik? Isn't the whole point of the belt to enhance the hourglass shape, and therefore pretzus?
OK OK you get the idea, so knowing how males think, why the heck would females wear this kinda clothing?
The only reasoning I heard is that they want to be seen or as I've heard it put "I wanna look good" and of course the response to that is, look good to who?