Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ain't that the truth

HI everybody I know I started this to tell you about the wierd stuff that happens in my life, but somehow these things always seem to be worthwhile publishing. This is an email I got:

The Basics of Islam

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per
capita in the United States, especially in the minority races!

Allah or Jesus? by Rick Mathes

Last month I attended my annual training session that's
required for maintaining my state prison security clearance.
During the training session there was a presentation by three
Speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim
faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.
I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to
say.
The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam
Complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for
Questions and Answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: "Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world. And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"
There was no disagreement with my statements and without
hesitation, he replied, "Non-believers!"
I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All
Followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?"
The expression on his face changed from one of authority and
command to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
He sheepishly replied, "Yes."
I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to
Imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your
faith or Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven!"
The Imam was speechless.
I continued, "I also have a problem with being your friend when you
And your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me.
Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill me in order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me?"
You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head.
Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the "Diversification" training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslim's beliefs.
I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this,
But with the liberal justice system, liberal media, and the ACLU,
there is no way this will be widely publicized.
The author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.


ok ok I know it promotes Jesus, on the hand who cares. If Jesus is a reason for gentiles to act more human, than I'm all for him ;)

16 comments:

Chaim Chusid said...

Yingerman,

A very nice post, if only it were as easy as that.

Also the ending don't look so great, a Chasidisher Yingerman thats all for Jesus? (LOL)

I remain,
Chaim

Anonymous said...

Old discredited bullshit. Check snopes.com

A Heimishe said...

That's a great post (old or not).

This article doesn't bring out just Jesus, you can say the same thing about the Jewish religion. The point of this article is to bring out that the muslim religion is "oop'Gefraigt".

yingerman said...

chaim c
sure yushka was a great guy considering, no dad, no role model, loser of a mom, made trouble in yeshiva and got kicked out.
I doubt he'd be happy, if he knew that years later, matthew and co, would make him into a god.

Anon
Heck I got snoped!
I came I saw I conquered.
Rick Mathes must love himself.
Still worth reading though.

A heimy
Everyones got a different view

Chaim Chusid said...

Yingerman!,

Vin viy vayst aza fayner yingerman vaygen Mathew and co.?

CC

chaverah said...

very interesting, BUT i got yo hand it to you when you wrote at the end, "If Jesus is a reason for gentiles to act more human, than I'm all for him " I had a suprised reaction. but then a again you are a unique "yingerman"!

Sarachka said...

Nice post! I really enjoyed that shtuch. I find it very interesting that an Imam is not well versed enough in lies to cover up for his religeon. Made me smile though- thank you!

yingerman said...

Chaim C
Is there a problem with being aware of the details of jewish history?

Chavera
thanx
Unique is a compliment....right?

sarachka
actually I checked on snopes, it seems that the story was 'inflated' a bit to make Mr Mathes look good, no surprise considering that Mr Mathes wrote the thing in the first place.
But the truth is that a large school of thought within Islam, feels that killing 'Infidels' gets you a automatic ticket to the all-you-can-eat-paradise.

Chaim Chusid said...

Yingerman,

Very eloquently answered.

No there is not, Kol Hakovod.

CC

chaverah said...

yes

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

great stuff.

yingerman said...

CC
shkoyach

Chavera
(blushing) thank you

SWFM
Glad you're here
thanx

BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

I think chaim chusid has some good points there!

Somewhat contradictory thinking in spots!

But your intentions are good, I see.

Sarachka said...

Oh- I forgot one thing, has everyone forgotten that the christians were the ones killing us about 100 years ago? Thier theology was the same as the present day muslims. But, hey! as long as they are more or less ok now.

Pragmatician said...

The lesser of two evils.

Now why is such a guy even allowed to be on US soil???

FrumWithQuestions said...

How come there was no Rabbi there?